Resource Stewardship Council
TVA has mission-based responsibilities for stewardship of water and land-based resources and infrastructure throughout the Tennessee Valley. TVA conducts programs to maintain this infrastructure and to coordinate with appropriate local, state, and federal agencies in the event of emergencies.
At the May 2006 Regional Resource Stewardship Council meeting, TVA will provide information on these programs and ask the Council to respond to the following questions:
1. How do you perceive the adequacy of TVA’s infrastructure stewardship activities?
2. Do you have any suggestions for improvement in TVA’s infrastructure stewardship activities?
3. How do you perceive the adequacy of TVA’s emergency preparedness and coordination efforts with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and state and local agencies?
4. Do you have any suggestions for improvement in TVA’s emergency preparedness and coordination efforts?
5. Has TVA considered a full range of options for Bear Creek Dam?
6. What other options should be considered?