Board Hearing Information
May 18, 2006
The TVA Board held a hearing Thursday, May 18, in Hopkinsville, Kentucky, to hear comments from distributors of TVA power and other interested parties on the issue of transmission access.
The purpose of the hearing was for the Board to obtain information and receive input on the issue of whether, and under what circumstances, TVA should provide access to its transmission system to serve distributors of TVA power that wish to seek another power supplier.
The official documentation of the hearing is shown below. PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Official Transcript of Hearing
- Distributors Having Given Contract Notice (3.5 mb, PDF)
Supplemental Comments (34 kb, PDF)
- Edward S. Bredniak (186 kb, PDF)
- Harold E. DePriest (131 kb, PDF)
- Eston W. Glover, Jr. (152 kb, PDF)
- Mark David Goss (764 kb, PDF)
- Fred M. Hayslett (141 kb, PDF)
- George B. Kitchens (362 kb, PDF)
- Roy M. Palk (808 kb, PDF)
- Jack W. Simmons (898 kb, PDF)